The auto detailing business boasted a global revenue of $1.34 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach a 9.6% industry growth rate by 2031.
Investing in technology is one way to stay ahead of the competition. An app for your detailing business can help you better manage and schedule jobs.
Keep reading to learn the benefits of having an auto detailing app for your business.
How an Auto Detailing App Can Help Grow Your Business
– Effortless employee time tracking. You might be the boss, but you don’t have to be around 24/7 to get things done. With an auto detailing app, you can manage payrolls easily, alongside monitoring extra employee hours and early takeaways.
– Advanced and remote data management. This industry is not only in demand – it’s also challenging. For instance, you have to effectively coordinate with different retailers for supplies and equipment. This can easily be overseen when using an auto detailing app, making all previous data accessible.
– Robust and accessible invoicing. When using an auto detailing app, you no longer have to track receipts and do manual invoices. Instead, invoices are standardized and accessible on every device.
– Accessible remote booking. Instead of spending time explaining your services to every customer, they can quickly learn about what you offer and book online. This can help you save time, so your team can focus on more critical tasks. Likewise, you’ll have better insights into your customer’s needs and your capacity to meet them.
– A more professional approach. Having an auto detailing app for your business lets you deliver a more tailored and complete brand experience to users. This can help you boost referrals and repeat sales.
Urable: The “U” in Your Business
Urable is a leading cloud-based software specializing in auto detailing business management across multiple devices and in real-time. If you’re in the industry and need an auto detailing app to take the load off your shoulders, our tailored services will meet your needs. To learn more, create your account today and start your 30-day trial for FREE.